Summer 2022 Health Protocols
Safety and health are our priority and we take our lead from the CDC, Alabama Department of Public health and current local case data. Anticipate changes in these protocols as we continue to learn and adapt to follow best practices. We will periodically communicate changes or re-affirm current protocols.
Health Screenings Prior to Arriving to TDF
- Students must be fever-free without fever-reducing medication for 48 hours prior to attending or returning to class.
- Parents/guardians are asked to monitor themselves and their child for ANY suspected illness and REFRAIN from coming to the studio IF ILL. This includes coughing, runny nose, etc. If your student displays these symptoms, please have them stay home.
- Parents/guardians are asked report to TDF staff if their child tests positive for COVID-19 and displayed symptoms within 48 hours following being at TDF.
Coming to Class
- Students will wash or sanitize hands before and after class. Sanitizer will be available throughout the facility.
- Students will wash or sanitize hands when they leave and return to the space. Hand sanitizer will be available by each studio and the front desk.
- Students may not wear street shoes in the studios; dance shoes are not allowed outside the facility such as on the sidewalk or in the parking lot. We recommend students find shoes such as Crocs to slip on over their ballet shoes or change shoes after entering the building but before entering the studio space.
Thank you for being part of The Dance Foundation family, and for your help as we navigate this environment together for everyone’s health and safety.